Week 5… Last week!
So on the first day of week 5 I worked on the CARN page for the website. I spent a lot of time on making sure it worked well on mobile, tablet and desktop. Making it look good, which it does..
On the second day I did pretty much the same thing. I made sure everything was up to date and nothing was wrong. I also did some work on the layout of the other project pages and that it all looked nice and tidy.
On the last day we all finished with the website and made sure both languages were done. We spent a lot of time editing, fixing and changing a few things and now it looks amazing!