Studio Role : Graphic & Web Designer
A keen skateboarder and snowboarder, Tom joined Stwidio Franwen to learn primarily about Graphic Design, but also delivered websites and took on camerawork happily. Tom benefitted greatly from the fantastic sessions Michael Cottam and Collette Ellis gave, giving him some solid foundations in graphic design and concept art.
After delivering some fantastic logos, posters, business cards, website, icons and game art for Stiwdio Franwen, Tom has now set about starting his own graphic design business in North Wales – watch this space!
Skills Learned :
- Digital Concept Art
- Digital Painting
- Vector & Bitmap Based Graphic Design
- Colour Palette Techniques
- HTML Web Design
- WordPress Based Web Design
Software Used :
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
On the right you can see the projects Tom was involved in and below is a gallery of some of his work in Stiwdio Franwen.
The page is available to view here for reference.
Tom’s Role in Stiwdio Franwen was primarily Graphic & Web Design but he also successfully turned his hand to filming & photography as well as general brainstorming and concepts
- Swn Studio – Gwefan / Website
- Bounce Below – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Gwynedd Creadigol – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Zipworld – Titan – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Baracaws – Garw – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Galeri – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Pontio – Logo Babis a Bygis / Babies & Buggies Logo
- Connah Evans – Gwefan & Logo / Website & Logo
- Gwyn – Gêm / Game
- Cofis Bach – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video