Studio Role : Filmmaker
Tommy joined Stiwdio Franwen with almost no experience of filmmaking other than a short workshop in Galeri. He had no experience of editing at all.
After 12 weeks in Stiwdio Franwen, Tommy has completed 7 films and promos for clients including Galeri, Baracaws, Cofis Bach and Zipworld.
During the 12 weeks Tommy has progressed considerably with his camera technique and has become a very proficient editor with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Tommy is able to work with effects and transitions and uses many keyboard shortcuts making him a fast and productive editor.
Tommy also had the opportunity to work with Matt Syddall, an experience filmmaker and Timelapse & Motion Controlled Camera specialist on the Galeri Promo.
Software Used :
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
Skills Developed :
- Story boarding & shot designing
- Basic lighting techniques
- Working and Co-ordinating with Clients
- Filming handheld, with tripod, shoulder rig and body mounts.
- Working with Time-Lapse and Motion Controlled equipment.
- Online Editing using Premiere Pro CC
- Exporting to correct formats and uploading / transferring online.
You can see the projects Tommy worked on in Stiwdio Franwen on the right.
Tommy’s Role in Stiwdio Franwen was as a Film Maker & Director.
- Bounce Below – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Gwynedd Creadigol – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Zipworld – Titan – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Baracaws – Garw – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Galeri – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Cofis Bach – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Swn Studio – Fideo Hyrwyddo / Promotional video
- Stiwdio Franwen – Fideo / Video
- Stiwdio Cardiau Busnes / Business Cards
- Henry Horrell – Cyfweliad / Interview